Dark Tales!

Dark Tales!

Thursday 20 January 2011

Chapter One- The Squirrel and the Fox student reviews!

‘Dark Tales is a gruelling couple of stories that I have been reading and my opinion of the story is it’s an exciting novel with some gruesome parts and it all ends with a happy ending’.

‘I like the bit when they went in the woods and found the gold and food and made him pay for his food'.

‘It was a really excellent story and it was really descriptive. It was gory and thrilling too!’

'I think the story is very good and my taste. The book is very enjoyable a good mix of gore and adventure'.

'I think in the first chapter was about being selfish as Tom was really trying to hurt his brother. Jack was a kind boy who would do anything for food and he even gave his own eyes to his brother for food.'